Thursday, August 20, 2015

Warm Thank You

Hello!  Diana here with a warm thank you card in honor of my recent visit back to my hometown. It was over 100 degrees for most of the visit - thank heavens for modern conveniences like ice cream and air conditioning!


I started with a stitched white rectangle using MFT Blueprint 13 and sponged some Squeezed Lemonade near the center of my card.  I then squeezed my Spritzer Bottle just a couple of times before adding some Orange Color Bursts. It's hard to get a "controlled" look with the Color Bursts but I just love the look of the tiny splatters. It's perfect with the lilies, since their pollen will do just that to your clothing!

I then used the Impression Obsession Square Cutout Border to remove some of the coloring, and to add depth to the card by popping up the base layer with Large Foam Pads.

My MFT Lily Die-namics were cut on yellow card stock, colored with markers and then glued together with the Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.

I added a little thank you sentiment using ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments  with black pigment ink and Clear Detail embossing powder. The stitched circle is also from MFT Blueprint 13. 

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy the last couple weeks of summer!


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop. Don't forget to check out the NEW section. It is loaded with new goodies! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 

  





 
Pin It

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful card Diana...such pretty lilies and love using the color burst myself!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. The lilies are colored so pretty. I like the way you did the cut out boder and the sponged ink.