Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Prayer Garden

Hello Friends! Mindy with you, featuring my thoughts on our inspiration photo presented for our weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such. Our #97 Photo Inspiration is a cute bunny munching on some greenery in the vintage garden.



When I studied this photo, I was inspired by the plants and the bunny's form, against the brick wall.


I started my card with the Bricks and Bark M-Bossabilities folder by Spellbinders against my card base. 

I then die cut Garden Pots by Memory Box, Bunny Set and  Grass Border by Impression Obsession, a Leaf Branch by Sue Wilson, and two Small Hydrangea Blooms by Poppy Stamps.

I die cut the Bunny Set, and used it as a stencil to stipple the bunny shapes on to white card stock with green ink. I was going for the topiary look, growing from the clay pots. I then hid the clay pots behind two layers of the Grass Border, also shaded with the green ink. I used Joy! Large Foam Pads to pop the topiary up against the brick wall to give the card dimension. 

I then added the Sue Wilson leaves, and a Grommet Tag from Spellbinders, to the top of my card, with a sentiment from the Keep in Touch, Too stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Two Small Hydrangea Blooms were die cut and added to the side of the Grommet Tag. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card today, and are inspired by our photo to create a card of your own for our weekly challenge.

We hope you come back every day to see two new cards posted daily that the design team has created not only for the weekly challenge, but we also post two regular cards daily, later in the week, to give you even more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






Pin It

No comments: