Monday, August 31, 2015

Party Music

Hello!  Diana here to share with you a card I made in honor of CCNS's 100th challenge. What's more festive than some music - and then you have to shake to it, right?


For my shaker card, I used MFT Blueprints 13 as my base, as well as the curved bracket tag in the same set for my shaker window.

The musical elements are from Memory Box new release: Elegant Musical Staff and Melody Music. Because the staff is so thin and dainty, instead of gluing it on top and getting glue everywhere on the Clear card stock, I used the inlaid die-cutting technique behind the shaker elements.This insured that the staff spacing would not be compromised also.

I used 1/8 Scor-tape and Large Foam Pads to adhere all my layers after I added colorful Rhinestones and Sequins into my shaker window.  The black music notes were cut using self adhesive black card stock. I had them arranged across the Clear card stock and, onto the white card stock, as well as some Rhinestones. I like the look of them flying out the window.

I hope you can play along with this special week's challenge! 


Don't forget to check out the NEW section at Classy Cards 'n Such. Release from 2015 collections are being added every day! When you check out, don't forget to enter your discount for a great savings!

Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...




Pin It

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

This is so awesome and so incredible - love this shaker card!!!