Thursday, August 20, 2015

Dog Days Tri-fold

Mindy with you today, with a card that is a little different than those I usually create. I am using a tag die available in the Classy Cards Online Store to make a Tri-fold Card, celebrating the final days of Summer.


I started with a 12"X 12" piece of card stock and trimmed down a 5.50" strip, and scored it at 4" and 8", making the three folds. I then used the Tags and More 3- Leaves die set from Elizabeth Crafts Designs, to trim the tops of each section with the rounded die top and the leaf embellishment. Each leaf section was then backed with green card stock, and green corners were cut with one of the corner dies.

I then cut some daisies from the Delightful Daisy Dies from Heartfelt Creations. I colored them by using a fingertip sponge dauber and Distress Ink to color each layer, before using my Paper Blossoms Paper Tool Kit and Paper Blossoms Molding Mat to shape and form them. While I still had a bit of ink on my daubers, I rubbed them in the center of each tag, before adhering the shaped flowers.


To finish my card, I cut three of the Patient Pup die cuts from PoppyStamps, and adhered one to each page, before adding my sentiment and a ribbon strip to each page of the card.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card, and that you will join us everyday for our samples that will inspire you. Have a wonderful day! 


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: