Thursday, August 27, 2015

Sunrise & Sunset

Hello friends, Mindy with you, sharing a friendship card using pieces of watercolor paper decorated with Ken Oliver Crafts Color Bursts as my main focal image.

I love playing with the Color Bursts, and the next set of Color Bursts - Earth Tones Assortment are now in at Classy Cards 'n Such online store. They are available as singles or as a 6 pack of the colors. 


I trimmed down a piece of my watercolor art to fit my card front, matted with white, on top of a red card stock base. From there, I added a scrap of gold embossed Kraft stock, and added a bit of Ivory cotton teardrop trim around the Kraft stock.

To complete my card, I added a butterfly stamped from the Sunflower Stem PreCut Set from Heartfelt Creations, decorated with tiny Baby Pearls- White.

My sentiment is from Hope and Love Vintage Label set from JustRite Stamps, and is trimmed and attached with Joy! Large Foam Pads to give dimension.

Thank you for joining me today! 


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: