Monday, August 3, 2015

Textured Thanks

Hello, Diana here using a "new-to-me" product - Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I just love how sparkly and shiny they are. Here I used a blue one from the  Gemstone Sampler pack and embossed it with a music embossing folder. I then used a nail block filer to rub away some of the shimmer to reveal the silver foil underneath.

 
I then made a top layer by using the large stitched rectangle from MFT Blueprints 13, and the oval from Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight to make the window. This layer was popped up with Large Foam Pads.

I also die cut a white Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig and a "thanks" die. The word die is popped up with a layer of fun foam, also die cut with the same die. It's a great way to pop up more intricate dies.

Finally I added a few Water Dew Drops to my card. 

Thank you so much for looking, and I hope you get to play along with this week's CCNS #96 Texture challenge! 


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: