Saturday, August 15, 2015

Greetings

Hi there, Diane with you today. I am sure by now you all have seen the Ken Oliver Color Burst that is being used.
I have to say I have really fallen for it myself. It creates the prettiest cards and I have one to show you today.


Using the Spritzer Bottle, I spritzed water on water color paper, using the smoother side. I then lightly added Ken Oliver Lemon Yellow and Orange Color Burst. If you just lightly squeeze, it will just puff out a small amount.

I dried it with my heat gun. Once totally dry, I used an Anti-static Bag to go over it, inked Memory Box Bramble Sunrise stamp with VersaMark ink, and heat embossed with
Sparkle N Sprinkle Black Fine Detail Embossing Powder.

I layered black, then white card stock, then adhered my image with 1/2" Scor-Tape.

A sentiment was added using Sweet 'n Sassy Companion Words stamp.

What is so fun about using the color bursts, 
is you will never have 2 cards exactly alike.
Visit with me next Saturday as I will have another color burst card to share!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: