Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Smile

Hi friends, Joy here today showing you a card I made for this week's challenge, using supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such. The challenge #99, is to use this photo and make something that was related to "Back To School".


Here is my card


I used the image from God Is stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy. The letters were popped up using Joy Small Foam Pads. The teal/blue base is from Graphic 45's French Country.

See the rounded corners? I used my Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers. It stays out on my desk and is so much easier to reach for than digging around for my corner rounder.

The sentiment "smile" is from a JustRite stamp set I have in my supplies, and I was further challenged by a friend to put sentiments inside my cards and so I finished it out with this.



We would love to see what you would do with this challenge.

Click any of the links below to to to the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop. Also check the NEW section. There are new goodies added and even more on the way!
Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
  
 

Pin It

No comments: