Thursday, August 27, 2015

Panda Love

Hello, Diana here with a different kind of card today:  a Screen Divider card. I found the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers, and I thought it would be perfect for an Asian inspired card. Plus I have 4 boys - 4 panels - 4 pandas... so nice when things come together!  Bonus for fitting inside a regular A2 envelope too! The directions on the tutorial are very clear and easy to follow.


For the top of my screen, I used the Impression Obsession Fancy Border Cutout, and the bottom legs were done with Spellbinders Labels Eighteen.

To make my screens, I stamped an old bamboo image in Old Olive, and then added a green die cut of Memory Box Bamboo Shoots. I didn't want the four screens identical, but just by angling the stamp and re-positioning the die cuts, you can create different scenes.

Finally, I added some pandas holding alphabet dies. These items I have in my supplies. I made them into balloons by drawing a line, and adding shine with a white gel pen.  The bubble speech in the last screen was handwritten and free hand cut.

It looks like a lot of work but it went really fast.  I'm thinking this would make a great photo Christmas card!



Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop. Don't forget to check out the NEW section. It is loaded with new goodies!


Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








 
Pin It

No comments: