Thursday, August 6, 2015

It's Your Day!



Celebrate good times! Mindy, with a card celebrating one of my favorite collections from Heartfelt Creations, the Peacock Swirls, available in the Classy Cards 'n Such store! I hope you will enjoy it, and want to make one for yourself.


I started by stamping the peacock, and daisy figure, from the Peacock Swirls stamp set on white card stock, and colored it with watercolor markers. When I finished coloring the image, I die cut around it with the largest die from the A2 Divine Eloquence dies by Spellbinders. I centered the image on the card base, and added shadow around the image with Distress Ink Markers in several blue, green and yellow colors. I then adhered it to the card front, and added the banner, also cut from the A2 Divine Eloquence die set. 

To complete the card, I added a few small White Baby Pearls to the sentiment tag and the daisy centers.

The sentiment is from the Keep in Touch, Too stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

And there you have it!  A very elegant card that didn't take too many supplies, and not a lot of time to complete.

Happy Stamping! I hope to visit with you all again soon.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Pretty peacock stamp and coloring! The peacock stands out so well from the white frame and the shadowing with green, blue & yellow coloring. Just Lovely. Heartfelt Creations makes very beautiful dies. I need to buy more of their dies!