Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Keep In Touch


Hello, friends! Mindy with you today, sharing my take on the inspiration photo for this week's weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such. The theme this week is to use the Color Inspiration provided by the suitcase photo.

Many of the colors in the photo are favorites of mine, but I haven't used the dusty blue in quite awhile, and I wanted to create with it.


I started my card by embossing a dusty blue background with the Matelasse embossing folder from Anna Griffin, then adhered it to my card base.

I then took the Spellbinders Oval Regalia set, and die cut each layer from white card stock. I used Distress Ink by Ranger and my Mini Ink Blending Tool, by Ranger, to blend the dusty blue color on the white die cuts. I then stacked them by different layers using Joy! Large Foam Pads in between to give dimension to my card front. 

To finish my card, I stamped a sentiment from the Keep in Touch, Too stamp set, from Sweet 'n Sassy, on the smallest layer and added a few printed ribbons to give more texture. A small bluebird die was added from my stash to give it just a beautiful final touch. 

Thanks for joining us today for our card challenge. 


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...










Pin It

No comments: