Monday, August 10, 2015

Just For You

Hi, it is Shirley posting today!  I have made a card for our new challenge this week. This week we have a really cute inspiration picture that you may find HERE. This is the card I made for the challenge.


I started my card with a white card base and added yellow card stock over it. I embossed a piece of white card stock to give it a brick appearance to match the brick wall in the inspiration picture.

I used the Spellbinder D'Lites Window Two with white card stock. I took a picture from the Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms Paper Pack and put behind the window. I added a couple of little rabbits in each corner that are playing in the flowers. Note: Search for bunnies at the CCNS store. There all kinds of bunny sets. 

I cute the yellow bow and heart, that is on the window using the Memory Box Precious Hearts die. I added greenery around the window using a Memory Box Lavish Branch die. The little yellow flowers are from the Poppy Stamps Small Hydrangea Blooms die.

To adhere the greenery and flowers, I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.  I added pearls to the flower and the bow.

The last step to my card was stamping the "Just For You" with the Impression Obsession Anytime Sentiments stamp.

Thanks for viewing my card today.  I sure hope you will join us for the challenge.


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

So very gorgeous and elegant - beautiful window and florals.

irishgreensue said...

Golly, Shirley, you have really come up with a fantastic beauty here! Love the scene inside your window, as well as the one OUTSIDE with the brick wall and trailing flowers on the vines! This card is so bright and cheery, it will bring a smile to whomever you choose to send it to!! - awesome job!!