Friday, August 7, 2015

Thinking of You Today

Hello, it is Shirley posting today. I have made a card using one of my favorite dies, and have used a color combo that I really enjoy.


I started making my card base using a grape piece of card stock, and I used the Sue Wilson French Collection -  Auvergne to cut it with. I used the same die with blue paper and white card stock. I adhered all the pieces together using Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. The blue piece of card stock for the center, was popped up using Joy Large Foam Pads.

I used Versamark to stamp the sentiment on the center piece, using the Impression Obsession Anytime Sentiments. I then sprinkled the Versamark with White Detail embossing powder.

I made the flower with the PoppyStamps Small Hydrangea Blooms.The flourishes around the flower were made using the Impression Obsession Heart Flourish die.

Thanks, so much for joining us today, and taking a look at my card. I hope you liked it! 


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Love the pop of turquoise with the white and black - love the lines in your die too - this shape card is really COOL!