Monday, August 17, 2015

Scripty Thanks

Hello, Diana here!

How do you approach color inspirations? Unless I happen to have the perfect patterned paper with the exact colors, (which is really rare!), I open my stash of scrap paper and pull out the colors in the challenge. I just keep the stack in mind while I go through my stash of stamps or dies.


I love these colors together. I'm a huge fan of the dark red. And though I had initially thought that would be my primary color, it didn't quite work out that way, but I still like the final product.

I used the pink and dark red for my flower, and green for the stem and leaves for the Memory Box Pennington Rose. That left the blue for the card base and tags of the MFT Blueprints 13.

I used an embossing folder from my supplies to add texture, and applied a row of Baby White Pearls.

The Scripty Thanks die (not in the CCNS store), is from Impression Obsession, and adhered using Art Institute Clear Dries Adhesive, along with the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.

Thanks for taking time to visit today. I hope you will join our #98 Color Inspiration challenge this week. We would love to have you and your crafty friends play along for the prize!!

If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 





Pin It

1 comment: