Thursday, August 13, 2015

Miss You!

Hello card makers! Welcome to my Thursday afternoon post here at Classy Cards 'n Such blog.

Mindy here, sharing a card made with a New die I just received  from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store. The die, Stitched Vivienne Butterfly by Memory Box, is a beautiful stitched butterfly die that can be colored many different ways.


I started this card by die cutting the butterfly die in the card front twice, and then running the card through my die cutting machine using the Daisy Flourish embossing folder from Crafts, Too! I then added a sheet of watercolor paper, decorated with my Complete set of Brights Assortment by Ken Oliver to the back of the openings, where the butterfly dies were cut out.

After coloring the butterfly dies with watercolor markers and my Clear Glitter Pen from Wink of Stella, I glued them to the openings on the card just in the center of the wings, so when dry, the wings would be able to be folded up to give the card dimension.

I also added a small sentiment from the Keep in Touch, Too stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and highlights to the embossing with the green Wink of Stella pen from my stash.

I hope you have a wonderful afternoon, and will join us for our weekly card challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 



 

Pin It

No comments: