Friday, August 7, 2015

Home is Best

Hi, friends! Joy here today. I was an little adventurous. I made a paper flower using a few supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.  Here is the card I made with the flower.


The flower is made of Graphic 45 paper called French Country. The other pattern paper is also from Graphic 45 called, Home Sweet Home, and they coordinate so well together.

The flower was easy to put together thanks to Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. This adhesive is a life saver! I tried several different kinds of glue - and this really saved the day! I'm a firm believer in this glue!

The twine is Doodle Twine - Bright Assortment and is on sale -- better get it quick before it's out! It comes on a card of 6 different colors.

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a Happy stamping day!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: