Saturday, July 5, 2014

So Sweet

Hello Classy Friends, Diane with you today!

I had so much with this card. I pulled out my Memory Box Star Dust stencil and Dreamweaver Translucent embossing paste. I added a bit of Tim Holtz Pink Sherbet Alcohol Ink to the paste, mixing and applying it with my Palette Knife. I love the soft look it gives to my background!
 

The flowers are a Memory Box Blushing Bouquet die,
which I cut twice so I could stack the flowers. My flowers were painted with Twinkling H2Os using  the colors
Luv-u-pink, Dreams Bloom and Lucky Apple from the Think Pink set, and Chiffon Pink from the Springtime set.

To the center of the flowers, I added Sage Green pearls.
 
The sentiment is from JustRite Just The Right Words

From a previous card I did I had a piece of the Heavyweight Vellum card stock sitting out, so cut 2 of the Joy! Crafts Butterflies. I love the soft look of the butterflies!
Don't forget, we have a weekly challenge we would love for you to enter!


Your card is so pretty and fits lots of themes! Thanks Diane! 

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






   
Pin It

3 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW! This card is SO PRETTY! Great use of dies, stencil and color! Awesome inspiration! Thanks!

MaryH said...

Diane, Love how you've used the MB products to create such a soft & delightful card. The flowers are beautiful. TFS

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The background looks amazing!! The flowers are so beautiful!! Love everything about this!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts