Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day At The Beach

Hello Classy Friends!

Diane here with you today on the blog showcasing my card for this weeks challenge A Day At The Beach.


I had a card in mind and totally changed my mind. You might say I had a "vision" to make this one and really like how it turned out!

I started building my card using Nude Curious Metallic.
On to that, I adhered a piece of glossy card stock that I had inked using Tim Holtz Distress Inks, mimicking sea and sand.

I cut 2 sets of Spellbinders D-lite Cattails, three sets of
Impression Obsession Grass, and adhered those over my cattails.

Next I cut various shells from Impression Obsession Shell Set. My starfish was cut first from a piece of sand paper, and a second one from Champaign Neenah Pearlized Metallic, one offsetting the other.


All my shells from Shell Set were cut on white card stock, then "painted" with Twinkling H20s using colors from  Autumn Brilliance and Holiday Sparkle.

I finished my scene by adding Impression Obsession Sea Birds, using Small Joy Foam Pads underneath.

I invite YOU to join us in our challenge this week. Take a peek at the inspiration the design team has for you. You won't be disappointed!


A nice beach vibe on your card! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! 

The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   





Pin It

2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love how Diane used a combination of dies to make this wonderful beach scene.

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! The details are perfect!! Love this beautiful beach scene!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts