Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gingham Style

Joy here, today at Classy Cards 'n Such, Beverly challenged us to show off some gingham. One of my favorite patterns - just look in my closet and you will see!


The paper is from Secret Garden, by Graphic 45, and the sentiment is from Inky Antics called Mighty Tower.

I made the flower called Mini Petals by Susan's Garden from and colored it like a pansy. Susan's Garden Tool Kit allows me to make the flower  very quickly.

A die called Beach Sprig, by Memory Box, was added to the back of the flower.

I stamped the sentiment and cut out with Spellbinders Labels Eighteen.

We would like to see what you would do a this Gingham Challenge.  Why not challenge a friend to play along with you? One of you could win a great gift!  Make your project and link it on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.

Thanks for looking at my card. I'll be watching to see your projects!


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right column. You'll love the special sales!

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

Diane said...

Joy, that is beautiful...love the colors and your gorgeous flowers!!