Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Thoughts

Hi, Shirley here today!  Our challenge for this week - we are to add some buttons and bows. Classy Cards 'n Such has a lot of pretty lace and ribbon for  your beautiful bows.


I used the Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight for my decorative frame.

I used the Spellbinders Scallop Ovals along with a regular oval die from the  Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight and stamped the sentiment from the  Impression Obsession Anytime Sentiments on the top oval.

I had these little black card stock buttons in my stash  and put pink card stock behind them.  I added Pearls to my frame and a black lace bow.

We invite you to join us for this challenge.  We would love to see your card with buttons and bows.

A very pretty card with a great sentiment. Thanks Shirley!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Shirley's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   






Pin It

No comments: