Saturday, July 12, 2014

Floral Friends

Hi, it's Holly posting today.  Sometimes you just need a sweet and pretty card to mail to a dear friend, and this card would be perfect.


I started by adhering some papers from the gorgeous Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad to a black card base.

I cut out the black label shape from the JustRite Vintage Labels Two Dies and adhered it over the black and white paper.

I stamped the sentiment from JustRite Floral Vintage Labels Two on some white cardstock and then cut it out with an oval die.  This sentiment was matted with some pinkish/reddish cardstock cut from the Classic Scallop Ovals Small die set, and these were adhered to the black label.

My finishing touch was to cut out the beautiful Memory Box Lavish Branch die, with some black cardstock and I adhered them to the bottom of the card.

I know my friend will love this card because her favorite color is red.  This will be a sweet surprise for her!


A beautiful card to celebrate friendship! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Holly's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! 

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: