Friday, July 18, 2014

By the Sea

Hi, Joy today!  I'm vacationing near the ocean and was totally inspired to get my sea or ocean supplies out - fortunately Classy Cards 'n Such has some really pretty stamps to help me create this card.


I tore strips of paper from two 6x6 paper pads from Graphic 45 - one is called Secret Garden, and the other is Botanical Tea, in shades of brown, teal and blue.

I stamped the focal image from Sea Shell Bay Labels Twenty Two by Just Rite and a little Relax in the Sun sentiment.  I used a Spellbinders Labels Twenty-two for the main focal image and a round die from Spellbinders for the sentiment.

I layered the torn strips of paper, popped up the Sea Horse image and the round sentiment with the Large Joy Foam Pads and added a little bit of twine.

Now off to listen to the ocean and read a good book.

Thanks for looking at my card, be sure to check out all these supplies at Classy Cards 'n Such. Have a happy stamping day!



A great vacation card for someone! Thanks Joy!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Joy's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! 

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: