Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Wish

Hi - it's Joy here today posting a Happy Birthday card I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I've got a few birthdays for the months of July and August and I thought I had better get a head start on getting them ready.  Here is one I did today.



I cut 2 Happy Birthday sentiments (1 pink and 1 green) using the Poppy Stamps die called Happy Birthday.  I cut the green Happy Birthday away from the die and layered it under the pink Happy Birthday.

The banners are from a Poppy Stamps die called Classic Ribbons. I cut pink and green ribbons from the 6x6 paper pack called Botanical Tea by Graphic 45, and then layered them.

The star burst was created by using a mask and sponging Tim Holtz Distress Ink over a stencil called Texture Shine,  by Memory Box, using the darling Mini Ink Blending Tool.

The polka dot mat background is from another 6x6 paper pad by Bo Bunny, called Soft Shades Double Dot Designs.

If it is your birthday this week - consider this your Happy Birthday wish!  Thanks for looking at my card.


What a delightful card for a birthday! Thanks Joy!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Joy's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! 

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 




Pin It

No comments: