Thursday, July 3, 2014

Birthday Surprise

Hello friends, it's Joy today posting a card using supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  The challenge for this week was to use this inspirational photo.


I know 4th of July is almost here, but I had a deadline on a birthday coming up so I made a birthday card instead of a holiday themed card.


This card was so easy to make! Here's how I put it together:

Stamp  the bike from Riding Pretty by Impression Obsession on card stock.

Die cut the following:
One Allison's Ribbon by Cheery Lynn Designs
Sentiment from Happy Birthday Background by PoppyStamps
The stamped bike using the Bicycle Die set by Impression Obsession.

Layer the ribbon trim on a piece of designer paper. Glue the Happy Birthday sentiment on the card front, color the bike with a few Tim Holtz distress markers and then pop it up on the card with the small Joy Foam Pads.

Be sure to check out Classy Cards 'n Such for all these, and many more supplies.Thank you for looking at my card, have a happy stamping day!

I'll leave you with a picture of me putting together the bike that I will put with the Happy Birthday card. I must say the card was a lot easier than the bike! 


Thank you for looking at my card, have a happy stamping day!


Love the card with cute hint to the present! Thanks Joy!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Joy's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! 

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

1 comment:

Diane said...

A great card Joy....what a wonderful present, too..you have more "ambition" then me trying to put that bike together...it would take me a year...lol