Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Flowers In A Cup

Hello Classy Friends, Diane here with you today! This week our challenge is Red, White and Blue, using the inspiration photo below.


I sure gave this challenge a lot of thought and ended up doing nothing I had planned!


I decided to use Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight in a "stacking" effect. I cut the larger die from Bo Bunny Soft Shades Double Delight paper.

I cut the next size from white card stock and stamped Inky Antics, Daisy Bouquet stamp set. After coloring with my Copics, I added Stickles to the flower centers and Wink of Stella  and Stardust Gelly Roll Pen to all the flower petals and leaves.


I used large Joy! Craft foam pads to mount my image on the larger die cut. I felt it still need something besides the bow, and added a few tiny blue birds using Impression Obsession Small Bird set.

I invite YOU to join in our challenge this week. Beverly always offers a great prize with 7 or more players. We would love to see YOUR project!


Your card is so pretty! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! 

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

joy said...

I love this card! The "sparkley" centers make the flowers pop!