Saturday, July 19, 2014

His Word, My Light

Hi, it's Diana! I love lighthouses.  There's just something about them and my current technique craze is stenciling so I combined them here with another favorite - scripture.


First I painted my yellow card stock with Tim Holtz Tarnished Brass Distress Stain.

I then used Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste on top of that with my ray stencil.  I used Versamark Cloud White to make my paste a little whiter and then Wink of Stella to make the rays shimmer. I die cut this by using the Standard Circles dies from Spellbinders.

I stamped the lighthouse and used Black embossing powder. Then I fussy cut it out and popped it on top of the circle of rays. 

The sentiment is from an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp set, called Light of the World. There are other ODBD stamps available here.

If you don't see a link below for some items used, you can send an email to Beverly at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.


Your card and scripture are so inspiring! Thanks Diana!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diana's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: