Thursday, July 31, 2014

It Is Well

Hello everyone! It's Jenn and I'm back with a card I created for our challenge this week at Classy Cards N Such.

Our challenge this week is to use some form of gingham on your card. As soon as I saw this challenge I knew that I wanted to pull out my Secret Garden paper pad by Graphic 45. It's one of my absolute faves and it has several different shades of gingham paper to choose from!




I started my card with a 5.5" x 5.5" square lavender cardstock base. I added a sheet of lavender gingham designer paper from Secret Garden paper pad. I wanted the paper to stand out just a bit from the base so I inked the edges with distress ink.

Before adhering the gingham paper to the base I added three strips of Black Polka Dot Trendy Tape diagonally across the paper.

For my next layer I cut a rectangle of lavender cardstock and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Dots embossing folder. I added distress ink to the edges. 

For my focal point of the card I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven and white cardstock to create an elegant label to stamp my sentiment on.

I added Black Pearls to the centers of my stamped flowers and for finishing touches I added a black swirl in the lower corner.


You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available. 

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






Pin It

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful card Jenn, such pretty details and love the colors!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

A gorgeous card. I love the colors.