Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Winter Shaker

Hi, it's Jenny posting today, with a new shaker card that is inspired by this week's challenge #103 Deer Season. Join in the fun, there's still time!


I started with a white side fold A2 card base. I layered a piece of Kraft paper 1/8 inch smaller on all sides on top.  I then cut a smaller blue layer. I cut the middle out with an oval die from my stash. I glued the Memory Box Deer in Trees die, to the underside of the blue layer, and then glued a piece of clear plastic toy packaging on top, using 1/4" Scor Tape.

I made an oval ring around the opening with thick foam adhesive from my stash. I cut another Memory Box Deer in Trees, and cut the deer off the die cut. I then also cut the bottom of the trees. I glued the trees down to the Kraft paper. I then sprinkled some chunky glitter to the center of the Kraft paper, before removing the backing on the foam adhesive, and laying it on top, so the adhesive formed a little ring around the glitter.

The last item for the card was adding the Memory Box  Sketchbook Joy die.

Thanks so much for visiting and don't forget about joining our challenge this week!


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop. Click on the NEW tab to see all the new products that have come in. Ken Oliver's Color Burst Earthtones, new holiday dies and more, oh my!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: