Friday, September 18, 2015

I Love You

Hello, Joy here!  Grandchildren are one of God's wonderful blessings of life. As I was going thru my scraps of paper from Classy Cards 'n Such, I decided to show how quick and easy it is to use some of those scraps, and how they work so well together. Here is my card:


The background paper was embossed with an Anna Griffin folder called Matelasse. The papers are Vintage Bliss by from Simple Stories, and Candy Cane Lane by Bo Bunny.  I cut one of the little instagram frames from the Simple Stories Papers. There are ten of them in the 6" x 6" pad, put in a picture of one of my grandsons and popped it up with Joy Small Foam Pads. This little frame says Smile Big, each one has a different sentiment.

The I Love You is from Hugs and Kisses Sentiments by JustRite Stamps. I heat embossed it with Fine Black Detail embossing powder from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.

Have a happy stamping day, and don't forget to hug your grandkids!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






  
Pin It

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. That embossing folder is one of my favorites.

Taunya Butler said...

The texture and detail on this is so amazing - love that cool embossed background!!! Wonderfully done!!!