Thursday, September 24, 2015

I See You, Deer!

Hello! Diana here, sharing another card I made with a bunch of supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.


To make my frame, I started with a white stitched rectangle using MFT Blueprints 13 and Spellbinders Floral Ovals.

The scene inside the oval was made by sponging Clouds and hills. I then added the Evergreen Trees and the Deer, colored with Water Brush pens. I then popped the deer up, and added the Leaves that I had colored with Distress Inks, and then embossed with ultra thick Embossing Powder around my negative die-cut frame.

I had made a bunch of these Leaves beforehand, so this card didn't take very long. I still have some left so don't be surprised when you see more of these leaves on my projects. I love it when I get a lot of uses out of my dies!

Note - I used a few different items that are no longer available in the CCNS onine shop. So below are wonderful substitutes that are in stock. Just click on any icon to be taken to the CCNS online store. 


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop. Be sure to check out the NEW section. There are many wonderful new items that have been added to the store inventory. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 







     
Pin It

1 comment:

joy said...

Pretty card - and pretty colors! I love the fall leaves.