Monday, September 7, 2015

It Looks Like Love

Good Morning crafters, it is Shirley posting today. I have made a card for the #101 Autumn Wedding Inspiration challenge. I think you can look at the inspiration pictures
for this week, and see which one I drew my inspiration from.


I started my card with a card base cut from Poison Ivory Curious Metallic paper, using the Sue Wilson Spanish Collection - Seville die. I followed with  a layer of ribbed gold card stock, cutting it with the same Sue Wilson die collection.

For the next layer,  I used Poison Ivory Curious Metallic paper that had been embossed, using the Anna Griffin Matelasse embossing folder. I chose the Spellbinder Romantic Rectangles die to cut this layer.

I stamped Love on a piece of Poison Ivory Curious Metallic paper with Versamark, and used Gold Detail embossing powder. I cut the words out with my scissors to place it over a decorative piece of Poison Ivory Curious Metallic, cut with a Spellbinders die from my collection. I popped the words up using Joy Crafts Large Foam Pads.

My finishing touch was to place White Pearls on the layers of my card.

Thank you for stopping by, I do hope you will join us for the challenge. Have a great day!


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  




 
Pin It

4 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, so gorgeous and elegant and the layers are beautiful. My Mom used to say, wear your pearls, they are perfect for any occasion. And, your pearls are lovely.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful and elegant card. Love the colors and your design.

irishgreensue said...

Wow, Shirley, this gold and white layered card is a real stunner! I love the dies and embossing folder you used to build up the word, LOVE, and the pearls really give a look of utter class! This would be a great wedding or anniversary card for a special couple! Totally exquisite!

Taunya Butler said...

WOW - this is beautiful and so pretty - love the gold and the white color combo - just so pretty!!