Thursday, September 10, 2015

Autumn Leaves


I love the Autumn and Fall season. 

Mindy here with a fresh fall card, filled with lots of colorful leaves. This week our card challenge theme was Autumn Weddings, so as I was searching for more inspiration on Pinterest, I saw so many beautiful photos of fall and autumn leaves.


I just received a background stamp of Autumn Swirls by JustRite Stamps, so I took my Mini Ink Blending Foam by Ranger, and stamped many colors, yellow, orange, and brown on the back of the stamp before stamping on my background.

I also used my Earth Tones Color Burst assortment by Ken Oliver, to make a fall-ish watercolor base to die cut my Foliage die of leaves from Spellbinders. I used my Bitty Blossoms die also by Spellbinders, to cut the large rose flower, and arrange the leaves and flower on my stamped card background.

I stamped my banner with a sentiment applicable to the design on my card, and mounted to the card base with Joy! Large Foam Pads and my autumn card was complete.

Thank you for joining me today in sharing this card.


We hope you come back every day to see two new cards posted daily that the design team has created not only for the weekly challenge, but we also post two regular cards daily, later in the week, to give you even more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

What a beautiful card!! Beautiful with the foliage and that lovely flower!!