Friday, September 25, 2015

Total Beauty

Hello friends!  It's Joy, posting a card made with supplies from the Classy Card 'n Such online store. I wanted to send a card to a sweet friend who the most helpful person I know.


I first cut out 2 Decorative Blossom Corners by Heartfelt Creations, and Spellbinders Labels Twenty-two. I cut the Decorative Blossom Corners into pieces that fit around the Labels Twenty-two.

A pencil circle was drawn on the white card stock, and one of the flowers from Floral Fan Elements, by JustRite, was stamped around the pencil circle. The sentiment from You Are Beautiful stamp set, by Impression Obsession, was stamped inside the wreath circle. Just one marker was used to do just a touch of shading on the flowers.

The green paper is from Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home paper pad. The pink paper is from Key To My Heart by Heartfelt Creations. The two panels were popped up using the Joy Large Foam Pads for a little dimension.

I hope my friend knows how much I appreciate her when she opens this card.  Have a happy stamping day!


Join the Classy Cards newsletter and get the best deals on our products! It's easy...the sign-up form is on this blog in the black box on the left side. Get 20% off an order of your choice as a newsletter subscriber. What a deal!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

    






Pin It

No comments: