Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Happy 100th!

Hi, it's Jenny posting today, with an inspiration card for the 100th Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge!

This card was pretty simple to put together, but with the metallic elements it really makes a statement. I was inspired by the beautiful pink balloons in the inspiration photo.


I began with an A2 top folded card, and then cut a piece of Kraft card stock a little smaller for the bottom layer.

I added three banners cut from a die in my stash, using different pinks from the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper pad. The two larger banners were adhered using Joy! Crafts Large Foam Pads for dimension. The smallest banner was just glued on top.

The butterfly is from Impression Obsession Open Scroll Butterfly die. I used silver Frantage embossing powder to get the mottled metallic look. I also used the Frantage embossing powder on the word Happy, cut from Impression Obsession's Greeting Set.

Last, I added a bit of Silver Rock Candy for a little bling.

I hope you like the result and will join the fun this week with our 100th Challenge!


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


  


 
Pin It

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the banners and gorgeous butterfly.

Taunya Butler said...

Beautifully done - love the silver touches!!