Monday, September 28, 2015

Time For Fall

Hello, Diana here with more of those lacquered leaves as promised! The beautiful foliage is part of the reason I love fall...that, and knowing all the mosquitoes will die soon.


For this fall challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such, I started with a white base using the largest die from Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. I then made a cut out border using Impression Obsession Square Cutout Border. When I took it off the acrylic plate, some of the squares were still attached, and I really liked the look of the some of the squares staying inside.  So, when I attached the white base layer to the Kraft base, I added some Art Institute Dries ClearAdhesive with the attached Metal Tip, and applied adhesive to the squares to keep them.

I then stamped in pigment ink, and added Clear Detail embossing powder to the stamp, from ODBD,God's Timing stamp set, (not in CCNS store), and matted it with the same Kraft paper as in the base layer. 

The little leaves from the Impression Obsession Small Leaf Set were colored with Distress Inks, and embossed with ultra thick embossing powder.  I popped them up with Joy! Small Foam Pads to look like falling leaves. 

Thanks for looking and I hope you get to see some beautiful foliage wherever you are!


Don't forget to check out the NEW section at Classy Cards 'n Such. Release from 2015 collections are being added every day! When you check out, don't forget to enter your discount for a great savings!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







  
Pin It

No comments: