Monday, September 28, 2015

Colors of Fall

Hi, it's Shirley today! Our challenge this week is to use the inspiration picture with pumpkins and flowers to make a fall card with no Halloween.


Starting with a brown card base and layer it with a piece of dark yellow card stock.

I cut the birch trees using the Impression Obsession Birch Tree die. I adhered them to white card stock and smudged them using a gold ink pad. I cut all the colored leaves using a punch. I attached them to the card using Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive

I cut the deer using the Impression Obsession Small Deer die using gold and brown card stock. I then added the Impression Obsession 6-in-1 frame.

I cut a banner and stamped the Fall sentiment on it as the final step to my card.

Thank you for popping in to look at my card. I do hope you will be able to join us for the challenge!

*A quick note - there are also die cuts of leaves available in the store. They are included in the supply list below.


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

2 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Boy oh boy, Shirley, did your card put me in an "autumn state of mind" - LOVING those gorgeous fall colors with the birch trees and those silhouetted deer, sprinkled with lots of colorful leaves - what a "feel good" kind of card!!!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

I LOVE this card!! I am going to CASE it for a birthday card for my father in law!

Brenda