Thursday, September 17, 2015

Monogrammed Box

Hello, Diana here to share with you, a gift box I made for a sweet lady at church.

I gathered up some cards I had made, and wanted to give them as as gift, so I made this box to put the cards in. However, I think the design would work just as well for a set of personalized note cards. Monogramming is always so lovely and elegant.


To make my box card, I used a 9" x 9" sheet of paper, and used the We are Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board at 3.5" and 4.5". There are lots of videos out there so I won't go into details, but this (click here for video), is where I learned how to do my box.

To decorate the front of my box, I really layered up the dies: Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight, Standard Ovals, and then a tag from Fancy Tags Two. All popped up with Large Foam Pads. The center letter 'E' was cut out using my dusty electronic cutting machine, and then I added a Memory Box die, Pennington Rose to the side.



Finally, lots and lots of pearls were made using the Ice White Viva Decor Pearl Pen. There is just a hint of an oval embossing line from the A2 Filigree Delight die, which really helped the placements of the liquid pearls. 

Instead of using the ribbon as suggested in the video, I added a Fastener Adhesive Tab by Tombow. It opens and closes so easily! The tabs are not in the store, but you can send an email to Beverly at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com, and ask her if she would be able to order the tabs. The same goes for other items you may be looking for. 

Thanks for looking!


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop. Don't forget to check out the NEW section. It is loaded with new goodies! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 

  

Pin It

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

So lovely - so pretty - love the pearls all around the oval!! Beautifully done!!!