Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Autumn Dreams

Autumn and Fall are just around the corner, the leaves are changing and the temperatures are cooling. 

Mindy here, with an inspirational card taken from the photos on our Challenge Calendar #101 Autumn Weddings.


I just received the Earth Colors from Ken Oliver Crafts, available now in the Classy Cards 'n Such online Store. I just love playing with all the wonderful colors, so I started combining colors that seemed like fall to me. I combined the SepiaTerre Verte, and Indigo on my watercolor paper for my background.

While it was drying, I die cut the Madison Park Bench by PoppyStamps. Along with the Bushel of ApplesSmall Leaf Set, and roses from the Wedding Cake die sets all from Impression Obsession. I used the small die cuts to form two small bouquets, tied to the park bench.

I also die cut the ODBD Pennant Swag, twice, and decorated with the tiny apples from IO. The banner was adhered with Joy! Large Foam Pads and decorated with tiny Pearls in the center of the bows. 


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Sun card with lovely details and great extra touches like the flowers!!