Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Family to Yours

Hello, friends! Mindy with you today, bringing you a card that wishes well from my family to yours. The theme of our Card Challenge this week is Deer Season, and the inspiration photo shows a way to feature deer this season.


I was inspired by the plaid design shown on the sample, along with the wonderful deer.

I started my card with a very fine scroll print mounted on a Kraft colored card base. I then die cut a rectangle of plaid card stock with the Romantic Rectangles die by Spellbinders, and used Joy! Large Foam Pads to adhere it to the front panel for dimension.

I then colored a piece of watercolor paper with Ultramarine Blue and Pthalo Green Color Bursts, by Ken Oliver Crafts. I then used a circle die from my stash to cut a circle for my main images. I then arranged the Evergreen Trees and Small Deer die cuts, from Impression Obsession, on the circle for my focal image. I also added the sentiment from a Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set to complete my card.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






  
Pin It

No comments: