Thursday, December 24, 2015

Winterberries tag

Hello!  Diana here today wishing you a very Merry Christmas.  I hope you have all your gifts wrapped and ready, that you arrive at your destination safely, or if you're hosting - you're done cleaning and prepping so that you can enjoy Christmas with family and friends.  One last tag to share with you today - it would work well as a Christmas tag (if you're in need of one in these last moments) or you can stick in on a card and send it anytime during the winter.

The tag has lots of pretty details but it didn't take long to put together.  I used a My Favorite Things cross-stitch die for the base of the tag, a circle punch and the stitched circle from My Favorite Things Blueprints 13 for the tag element where I could attach the ribbons.  I sponged all of it along the edges with Broken China and then stenciled some snowflakes using  Memory Box Winter Tiny Snowflakes Stencil,  Dreamweaver's white embossing paste, and a palette knife. It's hard to see in the photograph but it adds some lovely and subtle texture.

While the paste was drying, I die cut the new PoppyStamps Holiday Winterberries out of watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor brush pens. I then it adhered it to the tag
with Art Institute glue, added some ribbon, and I was done!


Merry Christmas!
And a very Merry Christmas from all of us at Classy Cards 'n Such!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: