Thursday, December 3, 2015

Joy to the World

Hello! Diana here with a great idea to share with you on making a quick Christmas card. I found this beautiful sheet from an old paper pad from Recollection Botanical Noel. Do you hoard paper - waiting for the perfect use? But then don't want to cut it up or cover it up with too much?

Well, one thing you can do is stack three of the dies in the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A set and mat each of the die-cuts. It gives it a great stacked look and emphasizes the paper. I added a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Joy stamp set embossed in black detail embossing powder and a floral spray using PoppyStamps Small Blooming Poinsettia and Impression Obsession Pine Branch.


Thanks for looking at my card today!

Are all of your Christmas cards done yet?  Look back through the blog for some great inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

3 comments:

Dorothy S said...

This is so pretty! I think you have been looking over my shoulder - when I use some specially lovely paper I really dislike covering it with an image! This is a great solution.

Diana Nguyen said...

Thanks, Dorothy! I hope you try it soon.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful, I love how you cut the three pieces of paper from the same paper. I can see why you were hoarding the paper, it is very pretty.