Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello, today it's Joy with a card made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  This afternoon I was invited to a last minute party and needed a Christmas card - quick, quick quick!  I was almost in a panic - but then I remembered that I had some left over components from Blueprints 4.  I keep all my left over components in a zip lock bag which makes it easy to make a quick card.



I stamped the Merry Christmas from Christmas Joy by Sweet 'n Sassy and heat embossed with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle White Detail Embossing Powder then rounded the corners of the red card stock with the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. The pretty paper is from Believe by Authentique.   I have to say because the components were already cut out, this was one of the fastest cards I've ever made -- and I even made it to the party on time.


Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Day!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

1 comment:

Gail said...

Beautiful card -I love working from my scrap box of left over die cuts, etc. You did a nice job@!