Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Season to Celebrate

Good morning! It's Joy here today.  I put up my tree today - it put me in the mood to make a card for the Classy Cards 'n Such weekly challenge.  The supplies I used are found in the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.


I used the cover plate called Cascade Evergreen Frame and cut out some blue glitter cardstock and used a die by Spellbinders called Labels Eighteen (which are on sale).  I then dry embossed the white card stock base using the Dots folder by Crafts Too.  The sentiment is from Christmas Sentiments by Impression Obsession which was popped up with Large Joy Foam Pads.

Now, it's your turn to show us what you would do with Classy Card 'n Such's Christmas Tree Challenge. We would love to see what you would do with this challenge. Just click here and look at the details for the challenge. Be sure to check out what the other design team members did. Then link your project. You could be the winner of a nice prize!

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a Happy Stamping Day!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: