Monday, December 21, 2015

All is Calm

Hello!  Diana here with one of my favorite type of cards to make: a shaker card. All you need is some foam tape, clear cardstock, and some sort of bling.  Today I used some star shaped glitter from Recollections for my shaker element.

To make my starry night scene, I started with two sheets of white card stock cut with the largest die from Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  I sponged one of them with different shades of blue and purple distress inks (Broken ChinaSeedless Preserves, and Salty Ocean).  I then made a snowy forest scene using Impression Obsession Evergreen Trees.  I embossed "Silent Night" and "Holy Night" with  white detail embossing powder on black card stock.  




I split the saying so that the scene could continue on the inside.


I hope you enjoyed my card today!
Want to purchase some or all of the products Diana used in today's card?   Classy Cards carries those that are in gold and underlined.   Click those or the pictures below.  Happy shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

1 comment:

Gail said...

Beautiful creation - makes me want to sing the song Silent night - TFS