Thursday, December 24, 2015

O Holy Night

Hello fellow card makers! Mindy with you to share my interpretation of the inspiration photo this week at the Classy Cards 'n Such blog weekly challenge- Silent Night, Holy Night.  When I first saw the photo, the little country church in the wild wood caught my eye.



Several weeks ago I ordered and received the Brick House die cut from Impression Obsession and pieced it as a red brick house.  I wondered if I could build a church from it this week, so I got out the die and started to construct my little country church. I also purchased the Frosted Roof and Ledges by PoppyStamps, and it happens to fit the little Brick House perfectly.

I embossed the background of my card with the Dots Embossing Folder from Crafts Too and added my church to the front. I also added two Evergreen Trees by Impression Obsession and several stamped snowflakes and sequins.  I added a stamped sentiment on a banner to complete my card front.

I hope you have enjoyed my card, and will create a card for our weekly challenge.
There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Merry Christmas to all!!




Pin It

No comments: