Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thanks a Latte

Hello!  It's Diana with you this morning.  Have you gotten those thank you cards written for all your Christmas presents?  I've got an easy design for you in case you're in need of some.  




You want to first sponge some white card stock with your favorite colors of distress inks or sprays.  Here I used Squeezed LemonadePeacock Feathers, and Broken China.  I then die cut this darling PoppyStamps Teacup Stack out of the sponged card stock.  My top layer was cut to size with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and Impression Obsession Fancy Border Cutout.  

I  glued my teacup stack die cut on there and stamped a thank you note and embossed with black detail embossing powder.   I then popped up this layer on top of the sponged colors so that the colors could peek through.  



Just a few days left in our 25% off store wide sale!   Grab your bargains now!   Details here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: