Monday, December 7, 2015

Beautiful Frosty Tree

Hi, it is Shirley posting today. Our challenge this week is toadd an angel to our cards or projects and let the inspiration photo inspire us. I used snow angels on my card. I hope you will join us for this challenge as I cannot wait to see how you use angels on your cards.


I started my card with a white card base and followed with a layer of red foil from the Textured Patterns 1 Foil Paper pack.  Over the red foil, I placed a textured silver foil card stock.

I had some white paper that was already cut into snow banks that I used on the bottom of my card. I cut the trees and red birds using the Impression Obsession Birch Trees die. I cut a Memory Box Frostyville Border and placed it at the top of my card.

The tree was made using the Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree. I added Stickles to the branches to make them sparkle. The poinsettias were made with the PoppyStamps Small Blooming Poinsettia die.

Last but not least,  I added the snow angels to my card using the Memory Box Choir of Angels die.

I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to attach the pieces to my card.  

Thank you for joining us today.

If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

My jaw just dropped on the floor when I opened your card- this is STUNNING, Shirley!! Love how you did the BG with white and silver dies and EF's, and the tree all decked out with poinsettias, looks so fabulous! You really pulled out all the stops to make this beauty!! Bravo!