Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thank You

This year is drawing to an end and there are many people to thank for a year full of blessings.  Mindy with you today to share a card that is suitable to send for just about any occasion you want to thank someone for.


There are many beautiful colors of metallic papers available in the Classy Cards 'n Such Online Store that would make a perfect card base. I used a blank of the Starburst Lichen Aspire Petallic Metallic Paper and die cut one of the English Rose Bouquet by Memory Box to adhere to the center of the card.  Before adhering, I colored the leaves with a marker, and the blooms with my Clear Glitter Pen by Wink of Stella. For the corners, I followed one of my fellow design team members in using one of the decorative accents from the Brick House die cut from Impression Obsession. The sentiment was from my stash.

I thank you all for visiting our blog and web site this past year, and supporting us with all your wonderful comments and inspired creations.  I look forward to more creativity in our challenges, and want to wish you all a Happy and Safe New Year in 2016.

Happy New Year to all!






Pin It

No comments: