Friday, December 4, 2015

Blessed Christmas

My card represents a snowy white branch with berries, that could be a pine branch covered with white fluffy snow.  Mindy with you, to share my card that could be used for Christmas or any winter holiday or occasion.


I built two frames from the Radiant Rectangles Die by Spellbinders, and attached my Branch Set 1 and Ponderosa Pine Sprig both from Dee's Distinctively Dies. For berries on my branch, I punched red dots from a regular hole punch, and glittered them with Clear Glitter Pen from Wink of Stella. I tucked them in amid the pine sprigs and added a Christmas sentiment to complete my card.


I hope you have a wonderful week, and enjoy the many sample cards our design team shares on our blog.

Only 22 more days until Christmas! Shopping is easy at Classy Cards! No walking...just pick your items, submit and pay and you will find them in your mailbox very soon! Plus you can use discount code BLOG10 anytime for 10% off your entire order!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





Pin It

No comments: