Thursday, December 17, 2015

Tag, You're It!

Hello! Diana here to share with you some very quick and easy tags for all those gifts under your tree! I made a bunch of these very quickly because I kept them simple. The first thing I did was die-cut my rectangles out of some cross-stitched rectangle dies but any tag or regular rectangle dies would work (i.e. Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A or the Elizabeth Craft Designs Tags). 

I then used the small stitched circle from My Favorite Things Blueprints 13 on white card stock where I glued the little darling die cuts from Impression Obsession Christmas Icons. I left the fishtail banner blank for my "To" and "From" and then popped up with small Joy! foam pads a Christmas greeting from Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Joy that was done with black detail embossing powder. I then punched a hole at the top to thread through some ribbon.


They were so fun and easy to make - I even used one on top of one of my envelope gift boxes without the ribbon.  Enjoy creating for all the loved ones in your life!


There is still plenty of time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

1 comment:

Gail said...

Beautiful tags! I love making tags - nice creations - have a blessed day!